Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I know it's been quite some time......

We apologize for the long pause between updates. Due to my MEB, posting took a bit of a back seat for a while.

Kelsy is doing outstanding, and has really started a trend on Fort Hood. My counselor and I are currently working on a proposal to start a Therapy Dog Training Program on Fort Hood for the Soldiers as well as the animals of the Fort Hood Stray Facility. If you notice the widget on the right hand side, "Pooches for Troops", please visit the Facebook Fan page for the program. Help us help the troops!

This update is short but very sweet. Kelsy is grateful for all who are following her progress and I am thankful for all the outpouring of support we've been getting since this all started. We're far from complete but I hope that by the time I am officially retired from the military, that this program will be standing tall on Fort Hood for the Wounded Warriors who need a four legged friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment